Friday, March 30, 2012

Over ambitious?! Maybe a little

So, as anyone may see when they run across this blog...I am in the process of updating it and it's definately a work in progress. Not a lot of time with a 10 month old getting into everything he sees as soon as my butt hits the chair! I'm also thinking about starting a new blog and attaching it to this one about our baby food making. With recipes, do's and dont's, and our trials and tribulations. Not sure when this will happen or what I'm really thinking doing that...see above statement about 10 month old terror. Eventually I know I will get this all worked out the way I would like but, until then I just ask people to bear with me and I promise this will be a nice blog...at some point. I am also thinking about starting a facebook page to mirror this blog. All this and running a business?! WTF am I thinking?

No comments:

Post a Comment