Monday, May 20, 2013

I'm BAAAACCCCKKKK!!!!

Well, it's been quite a while since I posted anything here.
I am no longer a SAHM....I am now a working mom....this is the main reason I haven't posted in a long time. My little "monster" will be turning the big 2 in just a few short weeks. My where has the time gone? It's a bittersweet thing to look back at his baby photos now. I know he's not that old but, I'm 32 and not getting any younger...baby fever has struck me again. However the husband says...and I quote: "NO".
No....not exactly what I want to hear but, I guess in a way he's right in the fact that babies are expensive and we are just getting to the stage where our son is becoming a little less expensive. Potty Training here we come! Please if anyone is out there leave me a comment about what you would like me to post about. I'm always up for a good topic of conversation! Stay tuned for more!

No comments:

Post a Comment